JUST LISTED IN CHALK KNOLL!
LEARN MORE ABOUT 8901 CHALK KNOLL DRIVE
8901 Chalk Knoll Drive is an Ashely Stucki Prestige Home Collection listing. We invite you to call Ashley today to reserve a place at the upcoming invitation-only open house or to inquire about a private tour of the home and neighborhood. You can also find more detailed property information and additional photographs at www.8901ChalkKnollDrive.com.
HIGHLIGHTS, FEATURES & FINISHES
$1,150,000 List price
- 4,751 square foot home with four bedrooms, three full baths, a powder room, and a three-car garage
- Luxurious design elements found throughout the home include large format travertine tile throughout most living areas; recently installed white Berber carpet in bedrooms; architectural crown and base molding; custom shelving and cabinetry; tray and coffered ceilings; and recessed LED ceiling lighting
- Chef-caliber kitchen with oversized geometric shaped central prep island features custom wood cabinetry with soft-hinge closures, stainless steel hardware, and LED under-mount lighting; white quartz countertops with glass and silver foil mosaic backsplashes; and stainless steel appliances
- The open-plan kitchen also features a spacious breakfast area with sliding glass doors opening to the back terrace and a living room with a contemporary style fireplace set in a full-height stone feature wall
- Large Butler’s Pantry with custom cabinetry, white quartz countertops, and glass and silver foil mosaic backsplash leads from the kitchen to the formal dining room with tray ceilings and crown and base molding
- Triple-height living room with contemporary clerestory window walls overlooks and opens to the back terrace
- Formal study off of the entry foyer with soaring ceilings and espresso-stained wide-plank hardwood floors has been designed with custom shelving
- Main floor master suite features soaring ceilings, bay windows, dramatic coffered ceilings, a contemporary spherical chandelier, a tile-surround fireplace, and a walk-in closet
- Spa-inspired master bathroom with travertine floors and glass mosaic tile wet-walls features a quartz countertop dual-vanity and make-up table; extensive custom cabinetry, a frameless glass walk- in shower, and a jetted quartz-surround bathtub set in a windowed nook with a glass chandelier overlooking a secluded part of the gardenSecond-floor game room with wet bar overlooks the living room and opens to a large shaded balcony overlooking the back terrace and the gorgeous Hill Country landscape
- Two bedrooms on the second floor share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom and a third bedroom has an en-suite bathroom
- Two-level back terrace with limestone paving and tropical landscaping features a heated pool with an integrated waterfall; a sunken, built-in barbecue grill, and areas for lounging, dining, and sunbathing
- Oversized, windowed utility / laundry room with Whirlpool washer and dryer, custom cabinetry, and utility sink
- Three-car garage with built-in shelving
- Home automation includes full alarm system with motion detectors, exterior motion-activated lighting, indoor and outdoor sound system, and wiring for audio-visual equipment
- Social membership to the Barton Creek Country Club conveys with this property (monthly dues required)
- Vintage 1989 560SL Mercedes Benz conveys with this property
MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE HOME WITH LIGHT-FILLED CONTEMPORARY INTERIORS IN BARTON CREEK’S GATED WOODS III COMMUNITY
Located on a tranquil street with Hill Country views, this 4,715 square foot home pairs an elegant Mediterranean-style exterior with soft contemporary interiors and lushly landscaped outdoor spaces for dining, relaxing, and entertainment. The soaring arched entry portico with classical columns and Cantera glass and iron double doors opens to a grand foyer, which leads to a stunning triple-height living room with clerestory windows overlooking the expansive, two-level pool terrace and garden. Beautifully crafted design elements found throughout the recently renovated, light-filled interior include travertine floors, architectural crown and base molding, tray ceilings, and plantation shutters. The fully renovated chef-caliber kitchen opens to a family room with a fireplace and a spacious breakfast area with access to the terrace via a wall of sliding glass doors. The dramatic master suite features a fireplace and a spa-inspired bathroom. As a special gift, this home conveys with a vintage 1989 560SL Mercedes Benz!
BARTON CREEK’S EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNITY
Set within Austin’s renowned Hill Country near the pristine landscape of the 4,000-acre Barton Creek Habitat Preserve, the exclusive gated Woods III community of Barton Creek gives residents enviable access to countless lifestyle amenities. The local area features multiple championship golf courses, the award-winning Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, excellent public schools, and a wide array of prestigious private schools. 8901 Chalk Knoll Drive is just 15 minutes from Downtown Austin and 20 minutes from Austin Bergstrom International Airport.