INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE
We are looking to hire a driven, dynamic individual who is a disciplined self-starter who is able to set, meet and achieve regular goals. Whose primary focus will be to prospect, qualify, and close inbound and outbound leads setting strong appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Real Estate Team.
WHO ARE WE?
Ashley Austin Homes is a growing independent residential real estate brokerage serving the greater Austin Metro area. We are a group of talented individuals who strive for and achieve lofty goals on a consistent basis. Ashley Austin Homes is a high volume office closing on more than 100 transactions and reaching $53 million in total sales volume in 2016; with goals to outperform the standards we have set. Our approach is customer service driven where our clients are the unchallenged primary focus.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a focused, disciplined, growth-minded individual who never settles for the status quo. You are always looking for ways to improve and perfect your craft – and take your performance seriously. You have a background in sales, customer service, hospitality, and/or client relations; with a mastery of written and oral communication. You are able to communicate effectively with peers, clients, prospects, etc. You are organized and detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills. You are independently motivated, results-oriented, and high achiever who understands the importance of professional accountability.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis from various lead sources
- Respond to inbound leads from all internet lead sources, sign calls, and etc. in a timely fashion (IMMEDIATELY!)
- Gather pertinent and specific information for Real Estate team on all prospects
- Qualify all inbound lead traffic to determine urgency and set agent appointments
- Input/manage client & lead databases
- Perform consistent, thorough lead follow up & nurture leads until appointments are set
- Must perform 80-90% of job duties over the phone with consistent post call email follow-up
- Must make at least 150-200 lead generation calls per week, recording all activity in CRM
- Effectively manage interal CRM and lead pipeline
- Upon request, develop new lead generation sources/strategies
- Track sales strategy progress and offer improvement suggestions to direct supervisor
- Set daily/weekly/monthly goals, setting up “Ideal Day/Week/Month” that blocks time for activities designed to reach goals
IDEAL CANDIDATE TRAITS & EXPERIENCE
2-3 years of sales-related experience minimum; over the phone preferred
Residential Real Estate and/or Property Management experience a plus but not necessarily required
Texas Real Estate License a ++ but not required; willingness to attain license in timely fashion upon hire
Extensive CRM/Pipeline Management experience (2-3 years) with strong, consistent conversion ratios
Accustomed to and comfortable with high sales volume and quick closing of prospects
EMAIL RESUME & REFERENCES TO ASHLEY@ASHLEYAUSTINHOMES.COM OR SHAWN@ASHLEYAUSTINHOMES.COM WITH THE SUBJECT "Inside Sales Associate Application [YOUR NAME]"