It takes more than pretty photos and the right price to sell a home. In many cases, it is the small details that we sometimes overlook that influence a buyer most. The same can be said with 3908 Sugarloaf Drive, which was painstakingly freshened up in advance of hitting market. I can honestly say that this home has everything ready for you! Here are just some of the extraordinary updates to this fabulous home:
- The gourmet kitchen has been designed with handcrafted Alder Wood cabinetry, granite countertops, slate backsplashes, a central prep-island, two sinks with Grohe faucets, a work station, a walk-in pantry, a large wrap-around two-tier breakfast bar that opens to the living room, and a spacious windowed breakfast nook overlooking the pool terrace
- Kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, including a new Dacor six-burner range, a Kenmore Elite Professional Grade oven, and a warming drawer, refrigerator, and glass-front wine refrigerator, all by Kitchen Aid
- Living Room opens to the dining patio and pool terrace through two sets of glass doors and features a gas fireplace set in a full-height sandstone mantel with a handcrafted mesquite wood mantel shelf
- This can always use an update – but in this case, a little more TLC than just your fresh mulch. This lush backyard oasis adds to the unique grotto-style pool and backyard entertaining space.
NEW CARPET & PAINTING
- High-end new carpeting was installed just before listing, and the entire interior was freshly painted – so everything is ready for you!
Below is a full view of this fantastic home, and as always, you can learn more about 3908 Sugarloaf Drive here!