Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
3600 S Lamar Blvd #414, Austin
Modern, spacious upper-level unit in like new condition. Built in 2016, it features generous cabinet storage, wet bar with wine fridge, large terrace, washer/dryer, roller blinds, and a nice southern view! Barley Bean cafe onsite with outstanding coffee (FREE EACH DAY TO BUYER), food, craft beers, and wine. Complex backs to Barton Hills greenbelt with trail access all the way to Zilker Park. Stunning pool area with cabana/bar, BBQ, TV, sun shades, restrooms and dog run. Walking distance to area hot spots.
- MLS® #1008667
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,048
- Year Built2016
- Style3rd+ Floor Entry, Elevator, Mid Rise (3-9 Stories), Single level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Covered Parking, Dog Park, Elevator, Jogging/Biking Path, Pool-Community, Rooftop Lounge, Storage
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Fiber
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Reserved, Open Parking Uncovered, Parking Garage, See Agent
- ViewCity, Greenbelt, See Agent
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Negative Edge, Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Dog Run, Patio-Covered, See Agent
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Level, Public Maintained Road
- ConstructionAluminum Siding, Industrial, Stucco
- FoundationPilings, Slab
- Address3600 S Lamar Blvd #414
- SubdivisionGreenview on Barton Creek
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Elevator, Fire Alarm System, See Agent, Walk-In Closet, Lighting Recessed, Pocket Doors, Track Lighting, Wet Bar, Wired For Surround Sound, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Water Heater Electric, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Stackable Washer/Dryer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBarton Hills
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 3rd, 2020 at 3:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.