Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
13011 Perryton Dr, Austin
Incredible 4-acre estate in a quiet gated community. Recently renovated by owner-$275K in designer finishes & upgrades. Fully gated 5/5 main house, 2/2 casita w/ full kitchen & detached guest 1/1 w/partial kitch. Custom chef's kitchen w/ Viking appliances and Butler's pantry. 6 Nest thermos, commercial water filtration, lush landscaping, tankless WH & whole home Yamaha audio system. Several terraces w/ exceptional Hill Country views and outdoor kitchen. Full security sys in & out. 4-car & 2-car garage.
- MLS® #1034064
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,158
- Year Built2005
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone Available, Propane Available, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Detached
- # of Garages6
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Balcony-Covered, Gutters Full, Intercom Entry, Playscape, Private BackYard, Security Lighting, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Backs To Golf Course, Cul-De-Sac, Wooded
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco, Frame/Stone
- Address13011 Perryton Dr
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionRiver Bend
- Zip Code78732
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Built-in Safe, Ceiling-Beam, Crown Molding, French Doors, Intercom, Lighting Recessed, Murphy Bed, Security System - Owned, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Energy Star Appliances, Bar Ice Maker, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stove Commercial Grade, Water Heater Tankless, Wine Refrigerator, Water Filter Owned, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleCanyon Ridge
Price Change History for 13011 Perryton Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #1034064)
|Price Reduced from $1,845,000 to $1,799,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,895,000 to $1,845,000|
Property Listed by: Redfin Corporation
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 24th, 2019 at 9:01pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.