Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
107 Mountain Laurel Way, Bastrop
Two master suites and long views! ~ Located in the Village at ColoVista, this home offers 2 spacious master suites, with large closets & private entrances to the deck. Entertain with ease in the spacious kitchen with double ovens, gas cooktop & additional prep sink, which opens to a large family room with fireplace. Large butler pantry and storage galore! A third bedroom and full bath, a study & formal dining complete the package. Large deck offers expansive views. Deeded yard maintenance $200/month.
- MLS® #1041458
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,995
- Year Built2001
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, High Speed Internet Access, Jogging/Biking Path, Pool-Community, Tennis Courts, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane, Underground
- ParkingGarage, Attached, Door-Single, Entry-Side
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf Course, Panoramic
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-De-Sac, In Golf Course Community, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Frame/Stone, HardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer
- Address107 Mountain Laurel Way
- SubdivisionThe Village At Colovista
- Zip Code78602
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Walk-In Closet, Security System - Owned
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Water Heater Electric, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Log Lighter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictSmithville ISD
- ElementaryBrown Primary
Price Change History for 107 Mountain Laurel Way, Bastrop, TX (MLS® #1041458)
|Price Reduced from $340,000 to $325,000|
|Price Reduced from $350,000 to $340,000|
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Bastrop Area
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 20th, 2019 at 11:46am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.