Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
3910 Teaff, Austin
This craftsman-style 3 bed, 2.5 bath home has a first-floor master bedroom w sliding doors to a private patio, an upstairs loft & stellar location on a quiet street just steps from John Gaines Park & pool. Featuring hardwood floors, subway tile backsplash, shaker-style cabinets, granite counters, tankless h2o heater, a luxurious master suite w quartz counters, garden tub & frameless glass shower. Quick commute to DT & UT & is w/in walking distance to Farmer’s Market, Kerbey Lane, HEB & more!
- MLS® #1170903
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,948
- Year Built2015
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Dog Park, Golf Course Public, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Underground Utilities, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Electricity Available
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access, Curbs, Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address3910 Teaff
- Zip Code78723
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Walk-In Closet, Low/No VOC, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- AppliancesMicrowave Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan Vented, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 25th, 2020 at 10:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.