Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
12404 Willow Bend Dr, Austin
BIG $100,000 price drop for fast sale. Large family home with great bones and open spaces, perfect for updating and increasing value. You can't buy lots like this anymore! Mother-in-law suite. Perfectly located near the Domain and the new Apple Campus. Set on 1/2 acre with beautiful large cedar elm trees that create privacy and shade. Large swimming pool. Short walk to Walnut Creek Park which has miles of greenbelt trails, kids play area, softball fields, basketball courts and much more.
- MLS® #1170937
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,717
- Year Built1972
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesPlay Ground, Pool-Community, Jogging/Biking Path, Sport Court(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Multi
- ViewCreek/Stream, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Private BackYard, Deck, Outbuildings, Playscape, Private Garden, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionOpen, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, HardiPlank Type, Wood Shingle, Stone Veneer
- FoundationSee Agent
- Address12404 Willow Bend Dr
- RegionAustin - North Central
- SubdivisionRiver Oak Lake Estates Sec 01
- Zip Code78758
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Cathedral, Security System - Leased, Track Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Formal Living, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictPflugerville ISD
- ElementaryRiver Oaks
- HighJohn B Connally
Price Change History for 12404 Willow Bend Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #1170937)
|Price Reduced from $529,000 to $499,000|
|Price Reduced from $549,000 to $529,000|
|Price Reduced from $598,400 to $549,000|
|Price Reduced from $629,900 to $598,400|
|Price Reduced from $649,900 to $629,900|
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 17th, 2019 at 9:46am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.