Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
14701 Hornsby Hill Rd, Austin
French Colonial waterfront estate home on 6.1 acres. Deep water and panoramic views from Mansfield Dam to Starns Island.
- MLS® #1191686
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,446
- Year Built1998
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone on Property, Propane, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Door Opener, Entry-Side
- # of Garages4
- ViewLake/River, Panoramic
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAwning, Curbs, Dog Run, Intercom Entry, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Private Garden, RV/Boat Parking, Security Lighting, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionLakefront, Private Road, Rolling, Wooded
- RoofConcrete, Fiber Cement, Tile
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Concrete Block, Frame/Stone, Steel
- Address14701 Hornsby Hill Rd
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionBebys Ranch 01 Resub Of Residence
- Zip Code78734
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, Built-in Safe, Cedar Closets, Ceiling-Coffered, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Elevator, Fire Alarm System, French Doors, Plantation Shutters, Skylight
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Water Heater Gas, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Recirculating, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stackable Washer/Dryer, Wine Refrigerator, Water Filter Owned, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryLake Travis
- MiddleHudson Bend
- HighLake Travis
Price Change History for 14701 Hornsby Hill Rd, Austin, TX (MLS® #1191686)
|Price Increased from $3,635,000 to $3,975,000|
|Price Reduced from $3,650,000 to $3,635,000|
|Price Reduced from $3,790,000 to $3,650,000|
|Price Reduced from $3,985,000 to $3,790,000|
|Price Reduced from $4,150,000 to $3,985,000|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced from $4,300,000 to $4,150,000|
Property Listed by: First Austin Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 23rd, 2019 at 5:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.