Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
11801 Oak Branch Dr, Austin
Exceptional custom estate, w/ traditional Southern charm, perfectly situated on pristine grounds surrounded by stately, groomed oaks. Accommodating floor plan features main living on the first floor & dual staircases, one leading to 2 private bedrooms w/ en-suite baths, & a secondary staircase opening to a media room w/ a wet bar. Incredible master bath remodel showcases a top of the line ROMA steam bath offering instantaneous steam for a luxurious bathing experience. New Roof in 2019! 2 horses allowed!
- MLS® #1268796
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,306
- Year Built1985
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Side
- # of Garages2
- ViewCreek/Stream, Greenbelt, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Satellite Dish Owned
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Stream On Lot, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer, HardiPlank Type
- Address11801 Oak Branch Dr
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionOak Run West
- Zip Code78737
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-Coffered, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Trash Compactor, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDripping Springs ISD
- ElementaryDripping Springs
- MiddleDripping Springs Middle
- HighDripping Springs
Price Change History for 11801 Oak Branch Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #1268796)
|Price Reduced from $815,000 to $799,900|
|Price Reduced from $825,000 to $815,000|
|Price Reduced from $850,000 to $825,000|
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 17th, 2019 at 7:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.