Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
8410 Navidad Dr, Austin
Resort-at-home living is elevated to an art in this striking and sophisticated residence giving an expansive view of the Barton Creek Fazio's 5th fairway. Steel doors & windows welcome you inside where you see the walls of glass framing the manicured golf course and meticulous backyard. The gourmet kitchen is complete with Quartz counters, a wet bar that flows into the family room with side access to the outdoor kitchen. Private study, formal dining, large utility & powder complete the main living level.
- MLS® #1381803
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,093
- Year Built1996
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Golf Course Private
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewGolf Course, Panoramic
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Hot Tub, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Waterfall, Barbecue, Balcony-Covered, Balcony-Private, Balcony-Uncovered, Cabana
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Backs To Golf Course, In Golf Course Community, Private Road
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address8410 Navidad Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionBarton Creek Sec G Ph 01
- Zip Code78735
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Wired For Surround Sound, Built-in Entertainment Center, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Bar Ice Maker, Built-in Coffee Machine, Double Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFormal Living, Gas Log Fireplace, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Hill
- MiddleO Henry
Price Change History for 8410 Navidad Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #1381803)
|Price Reduced from $2,760,000 to $2,675,000|
|Price Reduced from $2,860,000 to $2,760,000|
|Price Reduced from $2,950,000 to $2,860,000|
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 21st, 2019 at 8:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.