Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
15903 Soleil Ct, Austin
New Price. Fabulous Lake views with lake access to the main body of Lake Travis. Reserved Boat Slip conveys. Tastefully remodeled including new paint; updated kitchen & bar: Spectacular private master suite with new bath area including freestanding tub, walk-in shower, new mirrors/floors/toilet & lighting. Multiple decks for outdoor living. Professional tropical landscaping. Professional Exercise Room, Executive Office, Screened in Porch, Circular Drive. Pre-Inspected. Owner financing available.
- MLS® #1407531
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,829
- Year Built1992
- Style1st Floor Entry, Multi-level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone on Property, Propane
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking3+ Reserved, Attached, Door-Multi
- # of Garages3
- ViewLake/River, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, In-Ground Pool
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Private Road
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Frame
- Address15903 Soleil Ct
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionVineyard Bay Ph 01
- Zip Code78734
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-Cathedral, Crown Molding, Fire Alarm System, In-Law Plan, Walk-In Closet, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Downdraft, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Stove Commercial Grade, Wine Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories3
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryLake Travis
- MiddleHudson Bend
- HighLake Travis
Price Change History for 15903 Soleil Ct, Austin, TX (MLS® #1407531)
|Price Reduced from $1,449,000 to $1,439,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,495,000 to $1,449,000|
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 21st, 2019 at 1:31pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.