Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
213 Duckhorn Pass, Austin
Amazing Hill Country Contemporary at the top of Lakeway. 30 mile north view including Lake Travis! Custom pool and spa, large flat yard that backs to 15 acre nature preserve. Very open floorplan combines a huge gourmet kitchen, large dining area and Great room with 2 walls of glass. Study is in the master wing with a wall of glass looking over the pool and Lake Travis view. Must see the master bath and closet, it is breathtaking! Guest suite on 1st, 3 Bdrm and 3 1/2 Bath and Gameroom up. QUALITY.
- MLS® #1456803
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,941
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Dog Park, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Underground Utilities, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s), Picnic Area
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone Available, Natural Gas Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDoor-Multi, Entry-Swing-In
- # of Garages3
- ViewGreenbelt, Panoramic, Woods, Lake/River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Attached Spa/Hot tub
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Level, Wooded, Sloped
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco, Stone Veneer
- Address213 Duckhorn Pass
- SubdivisionSerene Hills
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Wired for Stereo, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Water Heater Recirculating, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, Great Room, Glass Doors
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementarySerene Hills
- MiddleLake Travis
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Clark REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 20th, 2019 at 11:46am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.