Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
386 Mendocino Ln, Austin
Lock and Leave Garden Home Gated Section Backs to Greenbelt Extended Outdoor Living & Exterior Fireplace Courtyard off Front Elevation 8' Doors Throughout 10 Windows in Main Living Area Study overlooks Greenbelt 11x14 Master Closet Spa shower at Master Bath with no glass to clean! Double Vanities and Custom Cabinetry Shiplap Accent Wall at MasterBedroom All Guest Rooms have on suite baths Master Bedroom & dramatic Great Room vaulted with wood beams Skylight over kitchen island
- MLS® #1804625
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,398
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Jogging/Biking Path, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Underground Utilities
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address386 Mendocino Ln
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionBelterra at San Saba
- Zip Code78737
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-Vaulted, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas, Water Filter Leased
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, Great Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDripping Springs ISD
- ElementaryRooster Springs
- MiddleSycamore Springs
- HighDripping Springs
Property Listed by: Sitterle Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 21st, 2019 at 3:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.