Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
5907 Heron Dr, Buda
Come see this beautiful 2100 sq foot, single-story, 4bd/2ba home with multiple living & dining areas, & 2 car garage! The spacious kitchen is open to the breakfast area & living room, & features granite countertops, a center island, 5-burner gas range, tons of counter space, plenty of cabinets, plus a full-sized pantry. The master bedroom is at the back of the home, & the master bath has a double vanity, garden tub, separate shower, & a walk-in closet! 4th bdrm would make great office! Quiet backyard!!
- MLS® #1854660
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built2010
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Property Manager On-Site, Sport Court(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Internet-WiFi
- ParkingGarage, Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Curbs, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, Brick Veneer, HardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer
- Address5907 Heron Dr
- SubdivisionShadow Creek Ph 3 Sec 1
- Zip Code78610
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Built-In Oven(s), Water Heater Gas, Single Oven, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictHays ISD
- ElementaryRalph Pfluger
- HighJohnson High School
Property Listed by: Mcnabb & Co. Real Estate Serv
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 4th, 2020 at 1:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.