Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
400 Sunrise Dr, Wimberley
SPECTACULAR Custom Home in the Paradise Hills area with PANORAMIC Eastern views of the Wimberley Valley and the Blanco River! Formal Living and Dining Rooms plus a large Family Room open to the Kitchen. Wonderful Decks, Patios and Balconies allow multiple access to the fantastic views from both floors and the Guest House too!670 SF Guest House above oversized 2-car garage with private entrance. Gourmet/Chef's Kitchen with stainless appliances and five burner propane cooktop. Flooring Allowance too!
- MLS® #1917583
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,073
- Year Built1997
- AmenitiesSee Agent
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Propane
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Door Opener, Door-Multi, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private, Balcony-Uncovered, Deck, Greenhouse, Gutters Full, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Rolling, Wooded
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, Stucco
- Address400 Sunrise Dr
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionSee Agent
- Zip Code78676
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Pocket Doors, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Downdraft, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Trash Compactor, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFormal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWimberley ISD
Price Change History for 400 Sunrise Dr, Wimberley, TX (MLS® #1917583)
|Price Reduced from $750,000 to $699,000|
|Price Reduced from $795,000 to $750,000|
|Price Reduced from $850,000 to $795,000|
|Price Reduced from $874,900 to $850,000|
|Price Reduced from $885,900 to $874,900|
Property Listed by: Century 21 Randall Morris
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 20th, 2019 at 8:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.