Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
110 Deer Crossing Ln, Wimberley
Beautiful home on Blanco River w/ 109+' of river frontage. Gorgeous kitchen w/ views of Blanco from every window, open to Family Room, wall of glass doors overlooks Blanco, large deck extends length of house w/ amazing views. High speed internet & cable. Master w/ 2 closets & bonus room. Huge walk-in shower in Master Bath. Utility/Laundry room. Detached 2 car oversized garage. Got a little water in 2015 flood. Adj lot available as separate purchase w/ add'l 112' of River Ftg.
- MLS® #2050450
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,834
- Year Built2016
- AmenitiesNest Thermostat
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Internet-WiFi, Above Ground
- ParkingDoor-Multi, Entry-Front, Garage, Detached
- # of Garages2
- ViewLake/River, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Sidewalk, Storage Building, Deck, Outbuildings, Patio-Uncovered, Security Lighting, Storage, See Agent
- Lot DescriptionSloped, Open, Wooded
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, 1 Side Masonry, See Agent
- Address110 Deer Crossing Ln
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionRiverledge Estate
- Zip Code78676
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Ceiling-Vaulted, See Agent, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric, Water Softener Owned, Cook Top Electric, Convection Oven, Downdraft, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWimberley ISD
Price Change History for 110 Deer Crossing Ln, Wimberley, TX (MLS® #2050450)
|Price Reduced from $635,000 to $634,000|
|Price Reduced from $649,995 to $635,000|
|Price Reduced from $699,995 to $649,995|
|Price Increased from $699,900 to $699,995|
|Price Reduced from $724,000 to $699,900|
Property Listed by: Daybreak Real Estate, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 22nd, 2019 at 1:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.