Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
11900 Fm 2325, Wimberley
Great home blt in 2015 on 29+ acres. Perfect for entertaining w/open concept, high ceilings, 8ft doors. Wood floors in living areas, carpet/tile in other areas. Lrg kitch with huge island, quartz counter tops. Sun room with view of pond and hill country. Gameroom w/1/2 bath upstairs. Rock sidewalks, patio & retaining walls. Tankless water heater, 2 HVAC units, 2 septics. HUGE 8500-9000 sq ft incomplete building, with plumb and electric. Many possibilities! Tax exemption approved for 2019 PRE QUALIFY
- MLS® #2116674
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,434
- Year Built2015
- TypeFarms & Acreage
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone Available, Propane
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Pond
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, RV/Boat Parking, Satellite Dish Owned, Storage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Pond On Lot, Public Maintained Road, Stream On Lot
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address11900 Fm 2325
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionHill Country Ranches
- Zip Code78676
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-High, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Alarm System, Jetted Tub, Indoor Utilities, Separate Shower, Walk-In Closet, Smoke Detector, Wet Bar, Wired For Cable
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Water Heater Gas, Instant Hot Water, Water Heater Recirculating, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Tankless, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGreat Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBlanco ISD
Price Change History for 11900 Fm 2325, Wimberley, TX (MLS® #2116674)
|Price Reduced from $999,999 to $972,000|
Property Listed by: Gibson Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 17th, 2020 at 6:01pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.