Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
6304 Bon Terra Dr, Austin
**Purchase this home & the sellers will throw in their Signature Red TESLA Model S - FOR FREE!** Nestled on a large lot w/a lovely curb appeal, this immaculate 5BR has an open floor plan w/tasteful upgrades & inviting living spaces. The gourmet island kitchen w/butler's pantry opens to the two-story family rm. Recently added hardwood flrs throughout down. Main level master w/fireplace & guest rm w/full bath. 3 guest rms, game rm, bonus rm & study up. Backyard w/ covered patio overlooking large trees.
- MLS® #2180994
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,686
- Year Built2003
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Front, Door-Multi
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country
- Exterior FeaturesDecorative Pond, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Curbs, Dog Run, Water Feature
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address6304 Bon Terra Dr
- RegionAustin - Northwest
- SubdivisionShinoak Valley Sec II
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Fire Alarm System, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Ceiling-Coffered
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace, Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Property Listed by: Keller Williams - Lake Travis
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 14th, 2019 at 1:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.