Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
200 Galloway Ln, Austin
Charming 1-story Highland home w/ 3 beds, 3 full baths, office w/built-ins (or 4th bedroom), formal dining & open floor plan. Views off front porch. Large flagstone patio in the rear with a pergola overhead, a built-in grill, stove & bar. A large 20' x 14' sunroom w/sliding windows, screens & HVAC mini-split is adjacent to the patio. This unique room can also be used as a game room, play room, exercise room, outdoor dining room. The large 3 car garage has built-in shelving. Brand new carpet & paint!
- MLS® #2196959
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,681
- Year Built2010
- StyleSingle level Floor Plan
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesClub House, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Fitness Center, Jogging/Biking Path, On-Site Retail, Planned Social Activities, Underground Utilities, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable, Propane Available, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Front, Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Gutters Full, Pest Tubes in Walls, Porch-Open, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Interior, Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address200 Galloway Ln
- Zip Code78737
- Interior FeaturesSecurity System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Built-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Exhaust Fan Vented, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split System
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDripping Springs ISD
- ElementaryRooster Springs
- MiddleSycamore Springs
- HighDripping Springs
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 23rd, 2019 at 6:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.