Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
400 Red Hawk Rd, Wimberley
25 AC Red Hawk Ranch 3/3.5 main residence. Distant views overlooking 1000' of Lone Man Ck.Negative edge pool,hot tub/waterfall.Newly enclosed living/dining/TV screened porch with fireplace and grille. Separate Pavilion area can seat up to 100 while watching sunset. 2500 Btl Wine Cellar. Lg Storage bldg with carports. Charming log guest home. See Deed Restrictions and Survey. Ck with Agent re additional 25 Acres.
- MLS® #2242221
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,831
- Year Built2000
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane, Underground
- Parking Spaces6
- Parking2 Car Carport, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCreek/Stream, Hill Country, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Negative Edge, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Deck, Dock, Hot Tub, Outbuildings, Patio-Covered, Porch-Enclosed, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionDrought Tolerant Landscaping, Rolling, Sloped, Stream On Lot
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- Construction2 Side Masonry, Frame/Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address400 Red Hawk Rd
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- Zip Code78676
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-High, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesFamily Room, Outdoor, Guest Accommodations
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWimberley ISD
Price Change History for 400 Red Hawk Rd, Wimberley, TX (MLS® #2242221)
|Price Reduced from $3,000,000 to $2,400,000|
Property Listed by: Daybreak Real Estate, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 17th, 2019 at 5:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.