Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
10301 La Costa Dr, Austin
Transformed custom estate now an updated hacienda with loads of character. Four bedrooms, three and one half baths, plus two living and dining areas make it ideal for entertaining and living. In immaculate condition, with hand picked tiles, lighting and fixtures, it's a masterpiece. Tile roof is well maintained, has an award wining custom wrought iron gate and more! An irresistible backyard sanctuary, on one of the highest bluffs, a must see in Onion Creek Country Club. This home has views!
- MLS® #2359696
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,058
- Year Built1981
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Golf Course Private, Park, Play Ground, Sport Court(s), Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Side
- # of Garages2
- ViewWoods, Creek/Stream, Greenbelt
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Private BackYard, Curbs, Gutters Full, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionDrought Tolerant Landscaping, Backs To Golf Course, Backs To Greenbelt, In Golf Course Community
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, HardiPlank Type
- Address10301 La Costa Dr
- RegionAustin - Southeast
- SubdivisionOnion Creek Sec 05-A
- Zip Code78747
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, In-Law Plan, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Built-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Vaulted, Indoor Utilities, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Stainless Steel, Built-In Oven(s), Double Oven, Water Heater Gas, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleAmerico Paredes
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 16th, 2019 at 11:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.