Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
1142 Lost Creek Blvd #2, Austin
Lock and leave lifestyle at it's finest. 3 beds+lounge/study/workout room on 3rd floor, 3 full baths, 2 car garage with charging ports. This recent custom build is the perfect entertainer's setup! Two Masters or Guest Suite w/private entrance. Kitchen Aid appls, Caesarstone counters, custom cabinets, motorized programmable Hunter Douglas window shades, security system with video & intercom entry. Private elevator, solar, stained/sealed concrete floos, NO CARPET. Luxurious HULK of a home in superb loaction
- MLS® #2629627
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,595
- Year Built2015
- Style1st Floor Entry, No Adjoining Neighbor
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Cluster Mailbox, Dog Park, Trash Pickup - Door to Door, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Solar, Underground
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDoor Opener, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Panoramic
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Balcony-Private, Electric Car Plug-in, Gutters Full, Intercom Entry, Satellite Dish Leased, Security Lighting, Solar Screen, Storage, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot DescriptionCultivated, Curbs, Private Road, Alley Access
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Frame/Stone, Steel, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address1142 Lost Creek Blvd #2
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionVerde Heights At Lost Creek Co
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Vaulted, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound, Built-in Entertainment Center, Dumbwaiter, Elevator, Intercom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Tankless, Double Oven, Water Heater Gas, Home Automation System, Instant Hot Water
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingHEPA Filter, Mini-Split System
- # of Stories3
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryForest Trail
- MiddleWest Ridge
Price Change History for 1142 Lost Creek Blvd #2, Austin, TX (MLS® #2629627)
|Price Reduced from $764,900 to $749,990|
Property Listed by: eXp Realty LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 15th, 2019 at 9:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.