Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
3421 Pecos St #17, Austin
Updated, lock & leave Tarrytown condo w/ LOW HOA ($200/month) & attached 1 car garage. Open floorplan w/ parquet floors, tiled kitchen, high-end carpet in bedrooms, crown moulding & custom wood blinds. Kitchen opens to spacious, bright dining room. Excellent storage & cozy private balcony. Walk to Mt Bonnell & Laguna Gloria. Easy access to Mopac, 5 miles to DT & 9 miles to Domain, Note-stairway at entrance & then unit lives like a single story treehouse on 2nd level.
- MLS® #2659922
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,756
- Year Built1980
- Style1st Floor Entry, End Unit, Entry Steps
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone on Property
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Reserved, Attached, Door-Single, Entry-Side
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Interior, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer
- Address3421 Pecos St #17
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionPecos Square Condo
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Crown Molding, Indoor Utilities, Intercom, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Shutters, Skylight, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Roots Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 24th, 2019 at 12:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.