Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
4401 Island Cv, Austin
Wonderful Santa Barbara style home located in the prestigious gated waterfront community of The Island at Mount Bonnell Shores. Just minutes from downtown Austin, this quality built home by Brian Bailey offers luxury lakeside living. With 350 feet (+\-) waterfront, a boat, & jet ski dock, entertaining deck w/ expansive views of the lake & Mount Bonnell, pool, spa, covered loggia with fireplace and outdoor kitchen; all these wonderful amenities set the stage for a fun lakeside lifestyle.
- MLS® #2809118
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,745
- Year Built1995
- AmenitiesLake Privileges
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, Heated, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Uncovered, Curbs, Deck, Dock, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Playscape, Security Lighting
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Lakefront
- Address4401 Island Cv
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionIsland At Mount Bonnell Shores
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Wet Bar, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Built-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Room, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Property Listed by: Gottesman Residential R.E.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 20th, 2019 at 11:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.