Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
- MLS® #2841948
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,704
- Year Built2008
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Pool-Community, Underground Utilities, Pet Amenities, Play Ground
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingEntry-Front, Parking Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewSee Agent
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Porch-Open, Private BackYard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, 3 Side Masonry, Frame
- Address11841 Gaelic Dr
- RegionAustin - East
- SubdivisionStirling Bridge Sec 01
- Zip Code78754
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Butler Pantry, Crown Molding
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Water Heater Electric, Exhaust Fan Vented, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFormal Living
- # of Stories1
- DistrictManor ISD
- ElementaryBluebonnet Trail
Price Change History for 11841 Gaelic Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #2841948)
|Price Reduced from $229,900 to $219,000|
Property Listed by: Texas Ally Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 23rd, 2019 at 3:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.