Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
11949 Overlook Pass, Austin
The Ultimate Personal Hideaway on 12.64 acres behind the gates of Spanish Oaks. 253 feet of Barton Creek frontage. Backs to 4,100 acre nature preserve. Kayak down the creek, go fishing, ride dirt bikes, drive ATV's . There are 3 structures on the property: The main house is 5559 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 4 full and 2 half baths. The Guest Cottage is 884 sq ft with full kitchen. The 3rd structure is a huge garage with 1488 sq ft office/living/full bath and loft. If you are looking for privacy - this is it!
- MLS® #2957426
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,931
- Year Built2002
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Controlled Access, Park, Security Guard/Safety Office, Golf Course Private
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane, Underground, Phone on Property
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Detached, Large Boat/RV Garage
- # of Garages6
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Panoramic
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Barbecue, Gutters Partial, Hot Tub, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, RV/Boat Parking, Security Lighting, Storage, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, In Golf Course Community, Stream On Lot, Private Road
- RoofSlate/Imitation Slate
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address11949 Overlook Pass
- SubdivisionSpanish Oaks, Barton Creek Preserve
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Vaulted, Fire Alarm System, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Cook Top Electric, Water Heater Electric, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesFamily Room, Outdoor, Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryLake Pointe
- MiddleBee Cave Middle School
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 11th, 2020 at 12:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.