Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
1807 Fontaine Ct, Austin
Fabulous light and bright floor plan with huge family room/kitchen, master suite with an office down, private guest suite over the garage, large game room with 3 bedrooms/2 baths up. Recent Master bath remodel, & fresh new paint downstairs. Lg acre lot w/ pool & spa. Wood & travertine floors throughout most of the home. Gated community with 2 clubhouses, tennis courts, sauna, fitness center, sports courts, peaceful hiking trails, private heliport, & marina. Boat slip lease conveys.
- MLS® #3058291
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,520
- Year Built1997
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesClub House, Fitness Center, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Lake Privileges, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone on Property, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Multi
- # of Garages3
- ViewSee Agent
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, In-Ground Pool, Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Balcony-Covered
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level, Corner, Cul-De-Sac
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stucco
- Address1807 Fontaine Ct
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionVineyard Bay Ph 01
- Zip Code78734
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Built-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Cathedral, Fire Alarm System, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Cook Top Gas, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Dryer, Water Heater Electric, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFormal Living, Family Room, Library
- # of Stories3
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryLake Travis
- MiddleHudson Bend
- HighLake Travis
Price Change History for 1807 Fontaine Ct, Austin, TX (MLS® #3058291)
|Price Reduced from $1,250,000 to $1,199,000|
|Price Increased from $1,200,000 to $1,250,000|
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 2nd, 2020 at 4:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.