Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
12101 Rayo De Luna Ln, Austin
Open inviting Morrison Lexington floor plan w/ lots of natural light, great living spaces inside & out, and beautiful canyon & preserve views. Spacious rooms w/ master on main level, huge kitchen w/ granite counters opens to living area & stone fireplace. Mature oak trees shade backyard. Backs to treed greenbelt and sides to open space. Newer roof - 24 Solar Panels - Electric Bills in Documents. Easy walk to top-ranked schools, community park, nature trails & pool. SIRVA Financing Incentives available.
- MLS® #3216822
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,910
- Year Built2003
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Golf Course Private, Lake Privileges, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Deck, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Stucco, Frame/Stone
- Address12101 Rayo De Luna Ln
- SubdivisionSteiner Ranch Ph 01 Sec 08
- Zip Code78732
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Fire Alarm System, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Gas, Single Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementaryLaura Welch Bush
- MiddleCanyon Ridge
Price Change History for 12101 Rayo De Luna Ln, Austin, TX (MLS® #3216822)
|Price Reduced from $715,000 to $699,500|
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 27th, 2020 at 11:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.