Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
912 Blanco St, Austin
Classic 1917 home lovingly restored in one of the most exciting and convenient neighborhoods near downtown Austin. The interior has been renovated to honor the history of the home; from dark-stained white-oak floors to the Craftsman-style molding. The kitchen and baths feature stainless, marble and quartz - modern yet designed to blending seamlessly in to the home’s aesthetic. The living area opens to a covered patio warmed by a fireplace. A private treetop bedroom and bath suite occupies the upper level.
- MLS® #3308406
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,664
- Year Built1917
- Style1st Floor Entry, Multi-level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesPlay Ground, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Golf Course Public, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Car Carport
- ViewSee Agent
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Curbs, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, HardiPlank Type
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address912 Blanco St
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionDivision Z
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Ceiling-High, Pocket Doors
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Exhaust Fan Vented, Stainless Steel, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split System
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, Outdoor
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Price Change History for 912 Blanco St, Austin, TX (MLS® #3308406)
|Price Reduced from $1,680,000 to $1,600,000|
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 21st, 2019 at 7:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.