Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
7400 Espina Dr, Austin
Great corner lot property just 0.2 mile walk from the Community Pool and Elementary School! No neighbors directly ahead - large HOA greenbelt lot. Highly usable 3 car garage w/ tandem parking on left side allows long vehicles/trailer/boat to be parked INSIDE! Just refreshed interior with all new paint and carpet, ready for new school season. Game room with secondary media room upstairs (w/ window!) pre-wired for surround sound. Large covered back porch w/ outdoor kitchen and private shaded back yard.
- MLS® #3381524
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,104
- Year Built2008
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Pool-Community, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property, Underground
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Gutters Full, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address7400 Espina Dr
- RegionAustin - Southwest
- SubdivisionMeridian Sec A2 & B2
- Zip Code78739
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Price Change History for 7400 Espina Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #3381524)
|Price Reduced from $529,900 to $519,900|
|Price Reduced from $534,900 to $529,900|
Property Listed by: Independent Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 22nd, 2019 at 6:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.