Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
3805 Sugarloaf Dr, Austin
This is the home everyone covets at the end of a cul-de-sac overlooking the golf course & miles of hill country views. Entertainer's delight! "River like' pool with a beach entry, waterfalls & spa, firepit, covered balconies, sliding doors that open to views, smart home automation w/ Ipad launch ports, media w/ projector, screen. 3 car attached garage w/custom cabinets and epoxy floor & a rare bonus: newly built detached 1 car garage w/ lift for 5TH car or storage!! LOW TAX RATE. NOT TO BE MISSED!
- MLS® #3403275
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,357
- Year Built2008
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane Available
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Entry-Swing-In, See Agent
- # of Garages4
- ViewHill Country, Golf Course
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, In-Ground Pool, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Barbecue, Balcony-Covered
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Golf Course, Cul-De-Sac, In Golf Course Community
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address3805 Sugarloaf Dr
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionThe Heights at Spillman Ranch/ Falconhead
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, In-Law Plan, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound, Built-in Book Cases, Shutters, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Bar Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Water Heater Tankless, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- MiddleBee Cave Middle School
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 23rd, 2019 at 6:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.