Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
4501 Island Cv, Austin
Live like royalty on Lake Austin in this one-of-a-kind Venetian Villa. The meticulously maintained grounds of this property sit on a half-acre lot in the prestigious waterfront community on the Island of Mt. Bonnell. The home offers stunning Murano glass fixtures, his & her offices, a luxurious pool/spa, two enclosed boat slips, guest quarters, a Bellini terrace, and much more. Must see for discerning buyers.
- MLS® #3551192
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,774
- Year Built2009
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Entry-Swing-In, Detached
- # of Garages4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Negative Edge
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Uncovered, Barbecue, Dock, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private Garden, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Canal (Man Made), Private Road
- ConstructionStone Veneer, Stucco, Frame/Brick
- FoundationSlab, Pilings
- Address4501 Island Cv
- SubdivisionIsland At Mount Bonnell Shores
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-Beam, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Wired For Security, Wired for Stereo, Wired For Surround Sound, Butler Pantry, Cedar Closets
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Built-in Coffee Machine
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesOutdoor, Bedroom, Formal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 5th, 2020 at 10:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.