Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
1909 W 41st St, Austin
Beautifully renovated home shaded by majestic oaks w/Arkansas ledgestone exterior and gorgeous fenced yard. Updated kitchen, granite counters, custom cabinetry, energy star stainless appliances, double ovens and eating area. Remodeled bath, spacious rooms bathed in natural light, 2 large living areas w/recessed lighting and 3 car garage w/workshop area. This home has all of the charm and character of a vintage home but all of the updates to make it a true gem. Convenient to Jefferson Square, Seton, park.
- MLS® #3629599
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,689
- Year Built1952
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesWalk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingDoor Opener, Door-Multi
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Full, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Interior, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1909 W 41st St
- SubdivisionOakmont Heights Annex 3 Sec
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Gas, Energy Star Appliances
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: West Austin Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 12th, 2019 at 5:31am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.