Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
18033 Glenville Cv, Austin
Spectacular Spanish style estate 1.75+ AC. Built as renowned custom home builder John Hagy's personal home. Upstairs Au Pair suite/home office w/sep entrance. Downstairs in-law suite w/separate entrance, living room, bath, bed, & covered porch. High-tech dream package valued at $150k+. Backyard/sports court, bocce ball, & fire pit, backing to miles of neighborhood trails. Short walk to the clubhouse featuring lazy river pool, stocked fishing ponds, hike/bike trails, school bus stop. Award-winning LTISD!
- MLS® #3638165
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,611
- Year Built2007
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Kitchen Facilities, Pool-Community, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s), Play Ground, Planned Social Activities, Property Manager On-Site, Sport Court(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone on Property, Propane, Underground
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Greenbelt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Private BackYard, Wheelchair Accessible, Basketball Court, Barbecue, Gutters Full, Security Lighting, Sport Court, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, Backs To Greenbelt
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address18033 Glenville Cv
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionBelvedere Ph 01
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric, Wine Refrigerator, Bar Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Water Filter Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBedroom, Gas Log Fireplace, Formal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryBee Cave
- MiddleLake Travis
- HighLake Travis
Price Change History for 18033 Glenville Cv, Austin, TX (MLS® #3638165)
|Price Reduced from $1,980,000 to $1,937,000|
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 17th, 2019 at 12:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.