Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
3804 Desert Flower, Austin
Light-flooded contemporary masterpiece in Westlake as seen on the 2019 AIA Home tour. Built by renowned Shoberg Homes and designed by McCollum Studio Architects. A true integration of indoors and out; designed to accommodate the hillside, provides for distinct areas for socializing, family and guests. Main floor hosts living/ dining/family rooms plus master. Exercise with mirrors and non-slip flooring. Features office, guest suite, bbq nook and pool/spa. See agent for exclusion.
- MLS® #3658361
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,149
- Year Built2018
- StyleMulti-level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingEntry-Front, 3+ Reserved Parking Garage
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Woods
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Attached Spa/Hot tub, Negative Edge
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, See Agent
- ConstructionStone Veneer, Stucco
- Address3804 Desert Flower
- SubdivisionWestview On Lake Austin Ph A
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Built-in Entertainment Center, Pocket Doors, Security System - Owned
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Double Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stove Commercial Grade, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood Burning, See Agent, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Price Change History for 3804 Desert Flower, Austin, TX (MLS® #3658361)
|Price Reduced from $5,749,000 to $5,649,000|
|Price Reduced from $5,999,000 to $5,749,000|
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 4th, 2020 at 10:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.