Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
2609 Padina Dr, Austin
Spacious 5 bed, 4.5 bath home & pool on acre plus lot with 180 view of greenbelt and cliffs over Lake Austin. A double stairway leads to upstairs master with incredible cliff views. Recent update is new Acacia wood flooring in all living areas & bedrooms. A study/TV room is off the living and a 2nd office perfect for working at home is in one of the garage bays and still 5 elongated garage spaces! Community pool & private dock with sandy beach for picnicking on Lake Austin- all in acclaimed Eanes ISD!
- MLS® #3684595
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,188
- Year Built2002
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, BBQ Pit/Grill, Club House, Dog Park, Jogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Pool-Community, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Phone on Property, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Multi, Entry-Swing-In
- # of Garages5
- ViewGreenbelt, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Sauna, Awning
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer, Composition Shingle
- Address2609 Padina Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionWerkenthin Sec 05
- Zip Code78733
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Crown Molding, Fire Alarm System, Indoor Utilities, Security System - Owned
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Window Unit
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Formal Living, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryValley View
- MiddleWest Ridge
Price Change History for 2609 Padina Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #3684595)
|Price Reduced from $1,500,000 to $1,450,000|
Property Listed by: Realm Professional Realty, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 22nd, 2019 at 8:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.