Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
245 Mallet Ct, Austin
The best of hill country living meets Architectural Digest in this open, yet warm limestone home. Inspired by the blending of the hillsides in France & TX, the house stretches along the pond allowing for amazing sunsets & an intimate setting for morning coffee.Pvt guest house.Home is a short walk to The Polo Club stables & a short drive to DT Austin.Located in Dripping Springs ISD & just minutes from restaurants, entertainment and shopping, this enchanting home is one to impress.
- MLS® #3947540
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,626
- Year Built2001
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Equestrian Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Propane
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address245 Mallet Ct
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionPolo Club At Rooster Springs Ph II
- Zip Code78737
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Cathedral, Crown Molding, Fire Alarm System, French Doors, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Built-In Oven(s), Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stainless Steel, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDripping Springs ISD
- ElementaryDripping Springs
- MiddleDripping Springs Middle
- HighDripping Springs
Price Change History for 245 Mallet Ct, Austin, TX (MLS® #3947540)
|Price Reduced from $925,000 to $910,000|
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 17th, 2019 at 10:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.