Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
2518 Crazyhorse Pass, Austin
Modern retreat, canyon views, roof-top terrace. Open floorplan, ample natural light, clean lines, quality finishes & craftsmanship. Wood floors, Quartz, recessed lighting, 3 walk-in closets. Kitchen w island, breakfast bar, pantry. Master w vaulted ceilings, dual rain showers, elegant tub in bathroom. 2nd master flexes as family room. Not actual home, approximate renderings. All visuals are artist's interpretation. All dimensions need to verified by buyer. Home to be built. Materials to be used will vary.
- MLS® #3997459
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,754
- Year Built2020
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Park, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s), Lake Privileges, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Greenbelt
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Balcony-Private, Balcony-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionSloped, Wooded
- Address2518 Crazyhorse Pass
- SubdivisionApache Shores Sec 03 Amd
- Zip Code78734
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, French Doors, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Cook Top Electric, Water Heater Electric, Water Heater Recirculating
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories3
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryLake Pointe
- MiddleHudson Bend
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 28th, 2020 at 8:46am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.