Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
6802 Canon Wren Dr, Austin
This stately home located in the acclaimed Eanes ISD is nestled on a private 1.19 acre treed lot. 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2 living areas, 2 dining areas, and dedicated study. You will fall in love the the gourmet kitchen which opens to family room. Lots of natural light fills this home. Extensive wood flooring in all areas except secondary bedrooms and bathrooms. Surround yourself in the natural beauty this home has to offer. Enjoy time with family and friends in your private pool and spa. Welcome Home!
- MLS® #4021532
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,296
- Year Built1998
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Phone Available, Propane Available
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Side
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Gate/Fence, In-Ground Pool, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Storage Building, Waterfall
- Lot DescriptionDrought Tolerant Landscaping, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer
- Address6802 Canon Wren Dr
- SubdivisionBee Creek Hills Add
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-Coffered, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Downdraft, Dryer, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker United Realtor
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 23rd, 2019 at 2:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.