Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
4405 Marathon Blvd, Austin
Amazing opp to lease gorgeous remodel in the heart of Rosedale under mkt value! Walk to Ramsey Park, Uchiko, The Steeping Room, Central Mkt, the Triangle, and more! Located in the HEART of Central Austin, this 4 bedroom, 3 bath, has everything you need. Chef's kitchen is open and bright, with the perfect layout for entertaining! New Landscaping completes the outdoor spaces, with a courtyard Gazebo, new Back Deck, up and down wraparound porches, and a Pirate Ship for the kids! ALSO for sale MLS# 4999684
- MLS® #4022064
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,766
- Year Built2002
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesDog Park, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesAbove Ground
- ParkingDoor Opener, Entry-Front, Door-Single, Detached
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Private BackYard, Balcony-Covered, Gazebo, Playscape, Storage
- Lot DescriptionInterior
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, HardiPlank Type
- Address4405 Marathon Blvd
- SubdivisionAlta Vista
- Zip Code78756
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Butler Pantry, Crown Molding, Plantation Shutters, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Wired For Security, Wired For Surround Sound, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Built-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Convection Oven, Water Heater Gas, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, HEPA Filter
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Upside Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 31st, 2020 at 5:01pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.