Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
4216 Canoas Dr, Austin
Saavy Seller with impeccable taste began remodeling the home as soon as she moved in. Recent installed hardwoods, carpet and fresh paint were just the beginning! Three recent HVAC's with HALO Systems are important but her main focus has been to restore the negative edge pool with the visible Waterfall Feature. All of the mechanical equipment, light features and heater have been replaced. Fluid Floor Plan would fit active families and entertainers alike!
- MLS® #4098381
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,118
- Year Built2001
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities, Jogging/Biking Path, Uverse
- UtilitiesInternet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Underground, Internet-Fiber
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In-Ground Pool, Negative Edge, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Covered, Porch-Enclosed, Private BackYard, Balcony-Covered, Water Feature, Waterfall
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, In Golf Course Community, Sloped, Backs To Greenbelt
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address4216 Canoas Dr
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionRiver Place Sec 22
- Zip Code78730
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Ceiling-Cathedral, Plantation Shutters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Dryer, Refrigerator, Water Heater Tankless, Wine Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, Living Room, Outdoor
- # of Stories3
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementaryRiver Place Elementary
- MiddleFour Points
Price Change History for 4216 Canoas Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #4098381)
|Price Reduced from $839,900 to $830,000|
|Price Reduced from $849,900 to $839,900|
|Price Increased from $830,000 to $849,900|
|Price Increased from $825,000 to $830,000|
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Capital City
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 19th, 2019 at 3:46pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.