Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
2416 Crazyhorse Pass, Austin
LAKE AUSTIN WATERFRONT COMMUNITY W/LAKE AUSTIN ACCESS/DAY DOCKS/BOAT RAMP/POOL/PARKS & SPORT COURTS? PLUS LAKE TRAVIS ISD? YES, & ONLY $105/yr HOA! Well Designed One-of-a-Kind Custom Home built by area Premier Builders, Hausman Homes. Open Floor Plan on Triple Lot with Master Down, Spacious Kitchen & Family Room, Gameroom, and Hill Country VIEWS! Modern/Contemporary Design with Energy Efficient Features, Stained Concrete, Stainless Steel Appliances, More. Nearby Award Winning Lake Travis Schools too! WOW!
- MLS® #4105945
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,542
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesLake Privileges, Park, Play Ground, Golf Course Private, Golf Course Public, Jogging/Biking Path, Picnic Area, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- ParkingDoor Opener, Entry-Front, Garage, Door-Single
- # of Garages2
- ViewCreek/Stream, Hill Country, Panoramic
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionDrought Tolerant Landscaping
- RoofComposition Shingle, Pitched
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer
- Address2416 Crazyhorse Pass
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionApache Shores Sec 03 Amd
- Zip Code78734
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Electric, Cook Top Electric, Single Oven, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryLake Travis
- MiddleHudson Bend
- HighLake Travis
Price Change History for 2416 Crazyhorse Pass, Austin, TX (MLS® #4105945)
|Price Reduced from $575,000 to $569,900|
|Price Reduced from $585,000 to $575,000|
|Price Reduced from $589,000 to $585,000|
|Price Reduced from $589,900 to $589,000|
|Price Reduced from $595,000 to $589,900|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Increased from $585,000 to $595,000|
|Price Increased from $565,000 to $585,000|
Property Listed by: Keller Williams - Lake Travis
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 21st, 2019 at 11:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.