Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
318 Outfitter, Bastrop
Large Sq/f single story home in a very desired subdivision. This floor plan is hard to find. Neighborhood offers a gated pool, playing fields, playground and only a few minutes away from shopping and downtown Bastrop. Open floor plan concept with in-law arrangement. Large Open living room area, stainless steel appliance package in the kitchen, bonus room fully enclosed 13'8" X 11'8" and no structures in the back adding to the privacy of this home. This home has been meticulously maintained. Come see it!!
- MLS® #4115650
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,044
- Year Built2006
- StyleSingle level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesPlay Ground, Pool-Community, Common Grounds, Golf Course Public, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Sport Court(s), Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewSee Agent
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, See Agent
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Public Maintained Road, See Agent
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer, HardiPlank Type
- Address318 Outfitter
- SubdivisionHunters Crossing Sec Three D
- Zip Code78602
- Interior FeaturesIn-Law Plan, Indoor Utilities, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Window Unit
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- MiddleBastrop Middle
Property Listed by: All City Real Estate Ltd. Co
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 28th, 2020 at 9:01am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.