Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
13413 Overland Pass, Austin
5 bedroom 3.5 baths, 3 car garage home on 4 acres in Bee Cave. Master on main. 3 living areas. Perfectly appointed kitchen with an island that seats 6, and double ovens. Open to the family room with tall ceilings and wall of windows for abundant, natural light and out to the huge composite deck overlooking the sparkling pool. Master retreat features double vanities, garden tub, shower, 2 walk-in closets and sun room. Perfect location to get away from it all. No HOA. The Homestead in Bee Cave.
- MLS® #4119928
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,433
- Year Built1992
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesJogging/Biking Path, Equestrian Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane
- ParkingDetached, Door Opener, Entry-Front, Door-Multi
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Child Gate/Fence, Heated, Saltwater
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Balcony-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer
- Address13413 Overland Pass
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Crown Molding, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryBee Cave
- MiddleBee Cave Middle School
- HighLake Travis
Price Change History for 13413 Overland Pass, Austin, TX (MLS® #4119928)
|Price Reduced from $1,290,000 to $1,250,000|
Property Listed by: AustinRealEstate.com
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 21st, 2019 at 3:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.