Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
2603 De Soto Drive, Austin
Take a look at this modern home with contemporary flairs located just a short distance from Lake Austin! A magnificent living area features walls of windows and towering ceilings which overlook a private courtyard and covered patio. Built for entertaining with a true great room this open & bright floorplan offers an enormous amount of space for large gatherings. Enjoy: stone flooring, granite counters,a high-end appliance package, a master retreat with a spa bath & a 1st floor guest suite! Move right in!!
- MLS® #4141332
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,275
- Year Built2009
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Grounds, Lake Privileges, Park, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone Available
- ParkingDoor Opener, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Public Maintained Road, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address2603 De Soto Drive
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionAustin Lake Estates
- Zip Code78733
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Cathedral, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryValley View
- MiddleWest Ridge
Price Change History for 2603 De Soto Drive, Austin, TX (MLS® #4141332)
|Price Reduced from $535,000 to $515,000|
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 22nd, 2019 at 8:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.