Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
7024 Cielo Azul Pass, Austin
Custom Mediterranean villa with breathtaking Lake Travis views! Private courtyard entry with reflection pool greets you into this stunning 3 story home with functional open floor plan showcasing exquisite high-quality details at every turn. The Owner’s Suite offers captivating lake views, spectacular sunsets, and many nights of star gazing from its private housetop balcony and sitting room. Easy living with en-suite baths, elevator, two outdoor kitchens and MUCH MORE!
- MLS® #4250704
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,792
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewGreenbelt, Lake/River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Negative Edge, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private, Curbs, Decorative Pond, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Security Lighting, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Cul-De-Sac, Wooded
- RoofMetal, Tile
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address7024 Cielo Azul Pass
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionVilla Montana
- Zip Code78732
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Elevator, In-Law Plan, Security System - Owned, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Room, Outdoor
- # of Stories3
- DistrictLeander ISD
- ElementaryGrandview Hills Elementary
- MiddleFour Points
Price Change History for 7024 Cielo Azul Pass, Austin, TX (MLS® #4250704)
|Price Reduced from $2,750,000 to $2,700,000|
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 19th, 2019 at 8:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.