Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
3204 Aztec Fall Cv, Austin
Stunning 8,202 s.f. "12 car garage" 7 bedroom/7 bath / 3 half bath/ 3 fire places/ estate in the beautiful gated Somerset neighborhood. Stunning pool area. Downtown views from several rooms.
- MLS® #4421320
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage8,202
- Year Built2001
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Entry-Side
- # of Garages12
- ViewCity, Greenbelt, Hill Country, Woods
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Security Lighting, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Curbs, Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- ConstructionStone Veneer, Stucco
- Address3204 Aztec Fall Cv
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionWestview On Lake Austin Ph B
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-High, Elevator, Intercom, Security System - Owned, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Room, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 11th, 2019 at 2:46pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.