Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
2050 Red Hawk Rd, Wimberley
Incredible 20 waterfront acres w/ ancient oaks & amazing hillside home overlooking the beautiful Blanco River! Two years of architectural planning & design culminated in this 6533 sf. high caliber, stunning masterpiece of stone, steel & rare longleaf pine. Just outside the home, stone steps lead into the cooling waters of the river with 8'+ deep pools. Primarily a 2 story home w/ a third floor sanctuary loft & balcony. Flagstone & Longleaf floors, pella windows, gourmet kitchen, elevator (see more in doc)
- MLS® #4681766
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,533
- Year Built2001
- TypeFarms & Acreage
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone on Property, Propane, Underground
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private, Barn/Stable, Deck, Gutters Partial, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, RV/Boat Parking, Satellite Dish Owned, Storage, Water Feature, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionRolling, Sloped, Stream On Lot, Wooded
- RoofMetal, Pitched
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Frame/Stone, Metal Siding, See Agent, Stone Veneer
- Address2050 Red Hawk Rd
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionEstrellita Estates
- Zip Code78676
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Intercom, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Wired For Security, Elevator
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Built-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGreat Room, Kitchen, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictWimberley ISD
Price Change History for 2050 Red Hawk Rd, Wimberley, TX (MLS® #4681766)
|Price Reduced from $3,250,000 to $2,995,000|
Property Listed by: Dripping Springs Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 24th, 2019 at 12:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.