Is this Your First Time Time Visiting Ashley Stucki Edgar's Website?
Welcome! We invite you to register now; it’s free, only takes a moment, and gives you immediate access to customizable search tools that will make it easy to find the home of your dreams. You will also be able to save, share, or request a private viewing of any home that interests you in a single click. Want to make it even easier? Visit our how-to page and discover how to bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address.
Austin is home to a thriving economy, captivating scenery, an active entertainment and nightlife scene, countless parks, delicious restaurants, tempting shopping destinations, and, most of all, some of the most desirable homes in the United States. The Ashley Stucki Edgar team wants to help you find the perfect home in the perfect neighborhood for your lifestyle. Use our search tools to generate a list of possibilities, or call us today for the expert, personable, and personalized attention that has made Ashley Stucki Edgar one of the most successful agents in Austin and statewide.
750 E Riverside Dr, Bastrop
This beautiful, spacious, tranquil retreat, overlooking the Colorado River, is situated on the golf course, hole 7 in the front, hole 2 in the back. With abundant wildlife, beautiful views and a custom, covered outdoor kitchen and fireplace for all your entertaining needs! This updated, remodeled home has seen over $245,000 in upgrades. The kitchen has soft close cabinets, SS appliances, dbl ovens, granite and lots of storage. Walk-in pantry with a frosted door. Spacious laundry room with a sink.
- MLS® #4695574
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,772
- Year Built1986
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Phone on Property, Above Ground
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, On-Site Parking
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf Course, Pond, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Security Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage, Barbecue, Balcony-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Golf Course, Corner, In Golf Course Community, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, 2 Side Masonry
- Address750 E Riverside Dr
- SubdivisionTahitian Village
- Zip Code78602
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Pocket Doors, Shutters, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- MiddleBastrop Middle
Price Change History for 750 E Riverside Dr, Bastrop, TX (MLS® #4695574)
|Price Reduced from $494,900 to $489,900|
Property Listed by: Joe R. Stewart, REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 1st, 2020 at 2:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.